Review of the second day of the tournament - it was a good day for domestic players
The main story of the second day of the WTA 125k tournament in Bol is Lukas, but not Feliks. The director watched everything with a smile from the stands, but on the Central Court of the Bluesun Tennis Center, his sister Tena was in the lead role.
Few expected to pass the extremely good Alion Bolsova, but against the seventh seed Tena played brilliantly and advanced to the second round, winning 6: 4, 6: 2. The result is convincing, smooth, but Tena also "trembled" a bit with a 3-0 lead in the second set. She dedicated her victory to her recently deceased grandmother.
Tereza Mrdeža also passed to the second round, beating the eighth seed, Hungarian Timea Baboš, with 6: 1, 6: 2. Mrdeža is very happy with her game in the first round.
"The first match on the Central court, different conditions, it was important to adjust. It's really nice to play here, I love this climate, it's great organization and every credit to Feliks for how he did this tournament in these circumstances.", concluded Mrdeža.
The third Croatian representative on the second day, Jana Fett, was stopped by the Italian Sara Errani who was better than Fett with 6: 3, 6: 3.
All results from the Day 2
-  A. Blinkova (RUS) vs [SR] P. Hon (AUS) 3:6, 6:0, 6:1
-  S. Errani (ITA) vs [WC] J. Fett (CRO) 6:3, 6:3
- [WC] T. Mrdeža (CRO) vs  T. Babos (HUN) 6:1, 6:2
- [WC] T. Lukas (CRO) -  A. Bolsova (ESP) 6:4, 6:2
- Bonaventure (BEL) vs  A. Rus (NED)
- Zavatska (UKR) [Q] D. Galfi (HUN) 6:2, 6:3
- Govortsova (BLR) - [Q] L. Sun (SUI) 6:3, 7:6 (7)
-  M. Trevisan (ITA) - R. Zarazua (MEX) 6:2, 6:0
- Kučova (SVK) - N. Parrizas Diaz (ESP) 4:6, 7:5, 6:3
- Liu (USA) - [Q] E. Gorgodze (GEO) 4:6, 6:3, 6:4
- Bara (ROU) - K. Kawa (POL) 6:4, 4:6, 7:5
- [Q] A. Cadantu (ROU) - U. M. Arconada (USA) 6:7 (1), 6:3, 6:2